- Rigging Engineer / Hardware & Slings - WRPS Course No. 354233
March 7, 2018 - March 21, 2018
7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Rigging Institute’s “Rigging Engineer/Hardware & Rigging” is a three-day course designed to give engineers an understanding of sling and rigging hardware fabrication and application. Including designing rigging systems to successfully lift loads.
- Understand the sling fabrications for wire rope slings, alloy chain slings, synthetic web slings & synthetic roundslings
- Learn the processes to determine sling and hardware application to symmetric and non-symmetric loads.
- Discuss improper rigging processes and sling connection.
- Discuss testing and designing advanced rigging products.
Venue: WRPS Facility
Location: Room 110
2425 Stevens Center
Richland WA, 99352