- April 20, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Definitions – review basic rigging terms and applications.
- Sling Types – wire rope, alloy chain, synthetic web and roundslings.
- Sling Types cont’d. – advantages, disadvantages and removal criteria for each.
- Hardware Types – shackles, hooks, eyebolts, swivel hoist rings and turnbuckles.
- Hardware Types cont’d. – advantages, disadvantages and removal criteria for each.
- Center of Gravity – effects on suspended load.
- Taglines – basic do’s and don’ts.
- Hitch Types – vertical, choker & basket.
- Load Angle Factors – calculating force on sling based on angle
Venue: I & I Sling, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
6000 Industrial Heights Dr, Knoxville, Tennessee, 37909, United States
I & I Sling, Inc.
6000 Industrial Heights Drive
Knoxville, TN 37909