- Qualified Signalperson
October 4, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General requirements, duties and responsibilities of a signal person.
- Mobile, overhead and tower crane functions.
- Hand and voice communications.
- Crane limitations created by radius, boom angle, load drift, two blocking, boom deflection, dynamic loading, side loading, capacity limitations and quadrants of operation.
- Hazards and requirements of working around energized power lines.
- Regulations and Signal Person responsibilities regarding the use of suspended personnel platforms.
Venue: Crane Service Inc
505 Murry Road SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87105, United States