We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Qualified Signalperson
April 12, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General requirements, duties and responsibilities of a signal person.
- Mobile, overhead and tower crane functions.
- Hand and voice communications.
- Crane limitations created by radius, boom angle, load drift, two blocking, boom deflection, dynamic loading, side loading, capacity limitations and quadrants of operation.
- Hazards and requirements of working around energized power lines.
- Regulations and Signal Person responsibilities regarding the use of suspended personnel platforms.
Venue: Elko Wire Rope (Salt Lake City, UT)
2425 West Bridger Rd., Salt Lake City, Utah, 84104, United States
Salt Lake City, UT
Elko Wire Rope
2425 West Bridger Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84104