- April 19, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General requirements, duties and responsibilities of a signal person.
- Mobile, overhead and tower crane functions.
- Hand and voice communications.
- Crane limitations created by radius, boom angle, load drift, two blocking, boom deflection, dynamic loading, side loading, capacity limitations and quadrants of operation.
- Hazards and requirements of working around energized power lines.
- Regulations and Signal Person responsibilities regarding the use of suspended personnel platforms.
Venue: I & I Sling, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
6000 Industrial Heights Dr, Knoxville, Tennessee, 37909, United States
I & I Sling, Inc.
6000 Industrial Heights Drive
Knoxville, TN 37909