We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Qualified Signal Person
February 7, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- General requirements, duties and responsibilities of a signal person.
- Mobile, overhead and tower crane functions.
- Hand and voice communications.
- Crane limitations created by radius, boom angle, load drift, two blocking, boom deflection, dynamic loading, side loading, capacity limitations and quadrants of operation.
- Hazards and requirements of working around energized power lines.
- Regulations and Signal Person responsibilities regarding the use of suspended personnel platforms.
Venue: I & I Sling, Inc. (Greensboro, NC)
3824 Patterson St., Greensboro, North Carolina, 27407, United States
I & I Sling, Inc.
3824 Patterson St.
Greensboro, NC 27407